Immediate Closure for ETL Test Lead in Atlanta Georgia for long term contract

Manasa Salla

Jan 9, 2024, 10:31:48 AMJan 9
to paul_t...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This is Manasa from Precision Technologies and we are looking for ( ETL Automation SDET ) with the below mentioned responsibilities and qualifications.

Connect with me in LinkedIn we can work together :  https://www.linkedin.com/in/manasa-salla-0836711a8

Job Role : ETL Automation Lead

Job Location : Atlanta Georgia

Exp : 10+ years

12+ Months Contract

Looking for Local Consultants only ( Please don’t share other location profiles )

Job Description:

  • Strong Data Testing Automation experience
  • Good Coding experience with Python or Java is must
  • Strong Test automation working experience in AWS, BDD (Behave, Cucumber, Gherkins)
  • Strong automation experience in data related projects not UI

Best way to reach me over Email or Linkedin

  Thanks & Regards

Manasa
Sr. Technical Recruiter

Precision Technologies
Connect with me in LinkedIn

1100 Cornwall Road, #134, Monmouth Junction, NJ
www.PrecisionTechCorp.com
Groups: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14062404/

Don’t want any more emails? Unsubscribe.