CLE program for 2022 seeking input

RICK NEIFELD

Jul 12, 2022, 9:56:57 PM7/12/22
to Rick's List-Serve (patentlaw@googlegroups.com)

It is that time of year when people in VA start thinking?  Do I have my 12/2 hours of CLE credit for October certification?

If I put together one or two hours of CLE, what would you like to take?  Ethics?  112 law, PTAB updates?  Current topics? Something else?

Or just the general survey of patent related cases, mainly federal circuit cases, as in the past?

Best regards, Rick Neifeld, Ph.D., Patent Attorney

Neifeld IP Law PLLC

9112 Shearman Street, Fairfax VA 22032-1479, United States

Mobile/Office: 7034150012

Fax: 15712810045

https://neifeld.com/

rnei...@neifeld.com

My Patent Lawyer Zoominars, Signup

My digital work, Law Regarding Patents

My Vcard (vcf file)

This is a confidential communication of counsel. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this email and notify the sender that you did so.

AttorneyWilliam Mansfield

Aug 29, 2022, 2:52:59 PM8/29/22
to PatentLaw
Ethics would be great