[release candidate] pantsbuild.pants 2.15.0rc2

7 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Stu Hood

ongelezen,
18 jan 2023, 23:25:3418-01-2023
aan Pants Developers

The third release candidate for 2.15.0 is now available on PyPI! Please visit the release page to see the changelog.

Thank you to everyone who tested the previous release, and thank you to the folks who contributed patches!

(For more information on how Pants is released, please see the release strategy page.)

--

Benjy Weinberger

ongelezen,
2 feb 2023, 19:40:3602-02-2023
aan Pants Developers
The next release candidate for 2.15.0 is now available on PyPI! Please visit the release page to see the changelog.

Thank you to everyone who tested the previous release, and to the folks who contributed patches!

(For more information on how Pants is released, please see the release strategy page.)

~ Benjy

Stu Hood

ongelezen,
8 feb 2023, 00:41:3908-02-2023
aan Pants Developers

The fifth release candidate for 2.15.0 is now available on PyPI! Please visit the release page to see the changelog.

Thank you to everyone who tested the previous release!

(For more information on how Pants is released, please see the release strategy page.)

Benjy Weinberger

ongelezen,
16 feb 2023, 15:59:1116-02-2023
aan Pants Developers
The latest, and hopefully final, release candidate for 2.15.0 is now available on PyPI. Please visit the release page to see the changelog.

We encourage folks to try this release out, as we hope to promote it to stable next week.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and tested!

~ Benjy

(For more information on how Pants is released, please see the release strategy page.)

Stu Hood

ongelezen,
23 feb 2023, 00:57:3423-02-2023
aan Pants Developers
The latest release candidate for 2.15.0 is now available on PyPI. Please visit the release page to see the changelog.

We hope to promote it to stable by the end of the week.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and tested!

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten