VM assignment in Authorship Verification Task

Antonio Menta

Mar 29, 2021, 7:52:30 AM3/29/21
to PAN Workshop Series on Digital Text Forensics
Dear organizers,

my name is Antonio Menta. I'm registered at CLEF 2021 for:
  • PAN - Lab on Digital Text Forensics and Stylometry (https://pan.webis.de/)
    • Task 1 - Cross-domain Authorship Verification

I'm following all the steps for the participation in the task. I have a TIRA account and I've requested a virtual machine using google forms but I don't have one assigned yet. Have I missed some step?.

My TIRA username is: amenta.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Antonio.

Matti Wiegmann

Mar 29, 2021, 7:56:54 AM3/29/21
to pan-works...@googlegroups.com
Dear Antonio,

We manually check all requests for VMs before we create them. I apologize for the delay that is caused by this procedure.

Best,
Matti Wiegmann