Merry Christmas

GN Liu

Dec 24, 2022, 4:50:20 AM12/24/22
to PAL 6502 computer
Hi Community,

I just got my first batch of 5 test PAL-2 PCBs from the factory just before Christmas.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Image.jpeg

Best,
Liu

Jim McClanahan

Dec 24, 2022, 9:04:28 AM12/24/22
to PAL 6502 computer
Looks great Liu! Can't wait to hear how it performs.

Happy holidays and new year to you and the rest of the PAL-1 gang.

Thanks,
Jim W4JBM

Neil Andretti

Dec 24, 2022, 10:02:34 AM12/24/22
to PAL 6502 computer
Frohe Weihnachten!
Merry Christmas and happy hollidays from germany.
Thank you Lui for creating this community, thank you group for all the support.

Take care
Nils

Jimmy Ipock

Dec 24, 2022, 10:07:48 AM12/24/22
to Neil Andretti, PAL 6502 computer
Where do I send my payment Liu. :)

Sent from my iPhone

D Hassler

Dec 24, 2022, 9:29:52 PM12/24/22
to PAL 6502 computer
Wonderful!  A beautiful piece of work.
It's been very gratifying to enter into such a supportive group - you guys made 2022 great, indeed.
Best wishes to all - here's to a good holiday, and a fun and prosperous new year in 2023!

Dave

John Kennedy

Dec 24, 2022, 9:57:09 PM12/24/22
to PAL 6502 computer
Very nice! Happy Holidays!
Going to have to 3D print some fake yellow capacitors now - maybe put resistors inside them ;)

Ronny Ribeiro

Dec 26, 2022, 10:41:51 AM12/26/22
to GN Liu, PAL 6502 computer
Happy hollidays, everyone!

I like the new design, Liu! It's spacious and the vias are thicker ;) There's something in the displays that make me prefer those from PAL-1, I believe it's the shape of the digits... But the keyboard is very charming!
I see that the ROM doesn't have the clearance around it to allow for a ZIF socket. Could you consider that in future revisions? It would be very handy for those who want to experiment with system modifications.
Thank you and Best Regards!

Ronny

Jeff M. Nay

Dec 26, 2022, 11:17:46 AM12/26/22
to Ronny Ribeiro, GN Liu, PAL 6502 computer
image001.jpg