Any way to not have Packer shutdown after build?

Dan Franciscus

May 9, 2018, 3:09:55 PM5/9/18
to Packer
I have a provisioner that shuts down the VM when its complete, but Packer still attempts to do so which throws an error. I would like Packer to not attempt to shutdown at all since the VM already is.

Rickard von Essen

May 16, 2018, 3:07:37 AM5/16/18
to packe...@googlegroups.com
Why don't you just skip shutting down? (Or worst case just reboot) Which builder are you using?

On 9 May 2018 at 21:09, Dan Franciscus <dfran...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a provisioner that shuts down the VM when its complete, but Packer still attempts to do so which throws an error. I would like Packer to not attempt to shutdown at all since the VM already is.

IRC: #packer-tool on Freenode
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Packer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/packer-tool/80691d7e-4ab8-4cd9-8ea0-3aab3d9da435%40googlegroups.com.