B-Team Rides?

Chris Noble

Apr 1, 2021, 11:06:16 PM4/1/21
to Oxford Cycling

Hi, I'm relatively new to the area and was curious if the B-Team rides were still happening and if/how it's possible to join.

Thanks,
Chris

Vivian Neill

Apr 2, 2021, 9:08:26 AM4/2/21
to OxfordCycling OxfordCycling
Hi Chris,

We are indeed still riding as a group on Mon, Wed, Sat and Sun. We meet at Oxford Treehouse Gallery on M,W,S. Sun we meet at Plein Air in Taylor. We have been communicating through Group Me and are happy to include you.

Best,

Vivian Neill

--
Message from the "Oxford Cycling" group from Oxford, Mississippi USA.
To apply for membership go to: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/oxfordcycling

Chris Noble

Apr 3, 2021, 8:26:09 AM4/3/21
to Oxford Cycling
Thanks, Vivian! Gunter is getting me set up on Group Me.  I'm looking forward to riding with you all.

Brian Thomas

Apr 5, 2021, 1:31:18 PM4/5/21
to Oxford Cycling
Hello All,

Could I please be added to the GroupMe as well?

Thanks,

Brian Thomas

This Ole Miss

Apr 5, 2021, 1:44:49 PM4/5/21
to Oxford Cycling
Add me to the GroupMe also ... now that my daddy is no longer living with me, I may try to get back out and ride ... and try to learn to keep up again!

Carol Livingston

gunter...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2021, 2:26:00 PM4/5/21
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
Bryan could I get your cell so we can add you?

Sent from my iPhone

Jacob Camp

Apr 5, 2021, 2:42:42 PM4/5/21
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Looking for some great group rides too. I'd love to be added to the GroupMe. My phone number is (901) 371-1862.

Jake Camp

Brian Thomas

Apr 5, 2021, 3:06:02 PM4/5/21
to Oxford Cycling
Here you go. (352)222-6566

Thank you!

Ronald Mau

Apr 5, 2021, 4:32:40 PM4/5/21
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
Can I get hooked up with the GroupMe? My phone number is (828) 399-1096

Thanks,
Ron

Austin Gerald

Apr 6, 2021, 9:45:13 AM4/6/21
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Chris for asking the question about the B Team Rides. I'd also like to be added to the Group Me. My number is (225)-505-6244

Is there also a Group Me for the Breakfast Ride? I look forward to taking in this great weather with the group soon.

Thanks,
Austin

gunter...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2021, 9:54:33 AM4/6/21
to oxford...@googlegroups.com
Hey Austin, I’ll add you to the B team groupme. You may want to go by Oxford Bike Shop and talk to them about early morning A rides.

Sent from my iPhone