I need 1 to 2 slots in order to present CSRFGuard Project to GSOC

Azzeddine Ramrami

Feb 16, 2021, 2:52:07 AM2/16/21
to owasp...@googlegroups.com, istvan alberttoth
Hi,

I need 1 to 2 slots in order to present the CSRFGuard Project to GSOC.
Cordialement/Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Cordiali saluti/Saludos/تحية خالصة

Azzedine Ramrami

OWASP Morocco Chapter

OWASP AppSec Africa President

IBM Security - Senior Security & Network Architect
Data & Application Security, Cogntive Security, IoT/OT/ICS/SCADA Security & SIEM
Certified Mile2 CPTE/CPTC/CDFE/CSWAE and EC-Council C|EH
OWASP Morocco Leader/OWASP AppSec Africa President
IBM Security Global Speaker

OWASP RAF Project Leader

OWASP CSRFGuard Project Leader

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming a member or making a donation today!

Join us at AppSec Morocco & Africa 2020 November 5/7 Casablanca/Morocco

Phone: +33 1 58 75 18 17 | Mobile: +33 6 65 48 90 04+33 6 10 25 93 15
E-mail:    azzedine...@fr.ibm.com      azzeddin...@gmail.com
Skype: azzeddine.ramrami

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

Glenn Ten Cate

Feb 16, 2021, 3:22:17 AM2/16/21
to OWASP GSOC
Hi all,

I would like to requeet 1 - 2 slots for the skf project.

Kind regards
Glenn

Nikola Milosevic

Feb 16, 2021, 3:48:31 AM2/16/21
to Glenn Ten Cate, OWASP GSOC
If I could get one for seraphimdroid, that would be nice

srihar...@iiits.in

Feb 17, 2021, 6:47:43 AM2/17/21
to OWASP GSOC
Hello all,

I'd like to request for 2-3 slots for OWASP IIDS this year.