Toll fee calculator

Jean Struweg

Jun 4, 2021, 2:12:35 AM6/4/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gents

Is there a toll fee calculator available for SA? I've asked Google, but found nothing.

Cheers

Jean

et...@yebo.co.za

Jun 4, 2021, 2:37:09 AM6/4/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com

Try  WWW  foresightpublications dot coza.  They have at least set out all costs for the country but exclude Gauteng Freeway costs.  Sanral used to have a calculator for Gauteng Freeways but for some reason they have removed it from their site.

I love the way they refer to Freeways in Gauteng 😊

Henry Townsend

Graham Bowring

Jun 4, 2021, 2:58:39 AM6/4/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com