Load csv file

Mohammadreza Shahsahebi

May 20, 2022, 5:21:51 PM5/20/22
to oTree help & discussion
I want to load a csv file in my experiment in __init__.py file and generate an output based on user selection and generate a graph and show them.

Where should I put my csv file to read it in init file and where should I store the graph generated in init file to show it in the template?

Thanks,

Chris @ oTree

May 20, 2022, 5:29:31 PM5/20/22
to Mohammadreza Shahsahebi, oTree help & discussion
See “treatments_from_spreadsheet” in otree-snippets: https://www.otreehub.com/projects/otree-snippets/

I recommend generating the graph in the browser, using Highcharts or similar JavaScript library. That is more straightforward than generating it in python code.

Sent from my phone