Current location in OSMDroid on Map View

kartik kartik

Jul 26, 2018, 6:18:35 AM7/26/18
to osmdroid
Hi,I have query that how to make the marker to drop or display the current location on Map which is from osmdroid library ?..Please provide me a solution .As the DefaultResouceProxy is deprecated.

Freudi

Jul 26, 2018, 6:31:53 AM7/26/18
to osmd...@googlegroups.com
I dont know exactly what you mean with "drop" but if you simply want to hide the myLocation symbol, disable it:
mLocationOverlay = new MyLocationNewOverlay(new GpsMyLocationProvider(this), mapView);
mLocationOverlay.disableMyLocation();

Hi,I have query that how to make the marker to drop or display the current location on Map which is from osmdroid library ?..Please provide me a solution .As the DefaultResouceProxy is deprecated.

kartik kartik

Jul 27, 2018, 3:50:07 AM7/27/18
to osmdroid
"drop" means the pin(location) image of  drag on map display.Okay fine any how i got it resolved.
Thank you.