two contour lines updates fail to load

Tim Passingham

Aug 6, 2019, 6:13:01 AM8/6/19
to Osmand
During my regular map (etc) updates on 5/8/19 two Contour Lines files seem to download and install but after doing so they remain 'to be updated'. They are:

Spain Basque Country (13 July 2019)
Spain Cantabria (16 June 2019)

I tried removing and reinstalling, with the same result.  All my other Spanish (and other) contour line files updated successfully.

Helmut Jarausch

Aug 10, 2019, 5:07:11 PM8/10/19
to Osmand
Currently I have the same problem with Italy/Trentino.
It looks like an incompatiblity between the map and the contour lines.
If I delete the map I can update the contour lines. But then I cannot install an up-to-date map. If I then remove the contour lines I can install an up-to-date map for that region.
I don't know if this is an OSMAnd or an OSM problem?

Tim Passingham

Aug 11, 2019, 5:17:13 AM8/11/19
to Osmand
I've sent an email to the osmand people at sup...@osmand.net.  You might want to do the same in the hope of indicating that it's not just me that has a problem.