Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Kirsten

no leída,
28 jul 2020, 6:29:1028/7/20
a OsmAnd
Can I download old-style maps compatible with OsmAnd 1.9.5 from a web page?
Current maps can be downloaded from https://download.osmand.net/list.php, but they don't work with my ancient software.

My tiny phone has not enough memory to upgrade to a newer version.

Peter B

no leída,
28 jul 2020, 11:43:4628/7/20
a OsmAnd
Osmand 1.9.5 is dated about jan 2015. If you find maps for this version, do NOT expect reliable map data. The changes in 5 years are huge !!!
May be these maps will be worthless.

Jack Burke

no leída,
29 jul 2020, 10:04:4529/7/20
a OsmAnd
You might be able to generate your own map files. If you download an old version of OsmMapCreator from the same date as your version of OsmAnd (and possibly an old version of Java from the same era), then you can give it a try.

Jack

Charles Bureau

no leída,
29 jul 2020, 16:38:5829/7/20
a osm...@googlegroups.com
Do you have trouble handling gpx that jave multi track and waypoint? It seem to try to represent them as 1 track

Le mer. 29 juill. 2020 10 h 04, Jack Burke <burk...@gmail.com> a écrit :
You might be able to generate your own map files. If you download an old version of OsmMapCreator from the same date as your version of OsmAnd (and possibly an old version of Java from the same era), then you can give it a try.

Jack

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar