Number of exeptional navigation has increased.

閲覧: 61 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Pertti Lehtinen

未読、
2020/07/04 12:58:022020/07/04
To: OsmAnd

 Number of exeptional navigation has increased.

Location: https://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=fossgis_osrm_bike&route=60.4011%2C24.7323%3B60.3806%2C24.7510#map=13/60.3908/24.7420

Klaukkala_N_to_S.JPG

This is from north to south and this has been for a long time.

Klaukkala_S_to_N.JPG

This is from south to north and was Ok earlier.

There are couple of other similar differences between OSM and OSMAnd and the number of them has increased on my common routes and roads I drive monthly.

I think I was able to fix this kind of errors in OSM eg. altering traffic lights, sign posts or something similar that was connected to the crossing where roads are connected.

In this case, I dare not go to change the OSM settings because OSM works as it should. The error only occurs in OSMAnd and there are several similar locations. There is certainly some logical problem there. An intersection tag is misinterpreted.

john whelan

未読、
2020/07/04 13:02:082020/07/04
To: Osmand
Osmand updates it's maps roughly once a month from OSM.  You may find this will correct itself over time.

Cheerio John

Pertti Lehtinen

未読、
2020/07/04 13:58:212020/07/04
To: OsmAnd
This was too simple solution!
I bet it's not going to be corrected without any actions in OSM or OSMAnd, only by updating the same map data again and again and by waiting.
The first navigation error has been the case already ... year/ ..... years and now this route from south to north is something new.

All times I have been waiting to north to south navigation to be fixed and I've gone through all tags in OSM and can not find anything to fix. I load a new map about monthly so I have had this problem for ever and new map has not helped anything.

Well this particular case is not serious error an no problem for me but I'm concerned for those who do not know the best route.

ra

未読、
2020/07/05 9:54:012020/07/05
To: OsmAnd
i had plenty of these absurd routings for a long time - until an update some 3 months ago. is your version up-to-date?

Pertti Lehtinen

未読、
2020/07/06 6:48:422020/07/06
To: OsmAnd
Thank you for help.

I did my best and check OSMAnd and Finland South maps. They are up to date.

An other problem:

In addition I'm confused because I can not hide all POIs. Specially public traffic stops, filling stations some highway crossings parkings etc are not possible to hide.

How can I fix this?

Pertti Lehtinen

未読、
2020/07/09 2:00:312020/07/09
To: OsmAnd
Thank you for your help.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel ;-). As the problems only increased, I still checked the maps, which have always been up to date. Then I found another installation version of OSMAnd on Google Play. I installed it.

I didn't previously understand that a completely new version of OSMAnd should be downloaded. I just checked that there is no update to the installed program. I also didn't get any information on how to make sure to check the latest software version.
By the way, where can it be seen in OSMAnd?

Well, now I downloaded the new OSMand but the previous installation is still installed. At least the first experience is that previous navigation oddities in the software do not occur in this new installation. It went just like you told John. Thanks!

Reloading the program will result in a few requests for help.
I can certainly help myself, but it’s easier if someone tells me where favorites data is located and how the data is transferred from the old to the new program.

Cheers Pertti
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送