Voice

51 просмотр

Wendy D'Hoker

не прочитано,
9 окт. 2020 г., 14:22:1409.10.2020
– OsmAnd
My osmand app does not speak. I do not know how to let it speak. Can  anyone help me?
And while driving i see our car driving with a sign on the map but the map keeps the same and does not move. Is that normal?

Tony Schiano

не прочитано,
9 окт. 2020 г., 15:10:2209.10.2020
– osm...@googlegroups.com
Settings car navigation settings voice prompts  language tick appropriate language. Can't help with second bit

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 7:22 PM Wendy D'Hoker <sby...@gmail.com> wrote:
My osmand app does not speak. I do not know how to let it speak. Can  anyone help me?
And while driving i see our car driving with a sign on the map but the map keeps the same and does not move. Is that normal?

Tom Crocker

не прочитано,
9 окт. 2020 г., 15:27:4309.10.2020
– OsmAnd
It only moves if it's centred on your position by pushing the 'My position' target. Have you done that?

R Adolph

не прочитано,
11 окт. 2020 г., 05:34:0411.10.2020
– OsmAnd
by the way, I often (about 30% of all my planned routes) experience that OsmAnd does not "speak" when I plan a route. The only thing that I found out helps in such a situation is to force close OsmAnd and when re-opening it, it will ask if it shall continue the last route and then it always worked so far. Once ir works, it will work thruout that session even when I recalculate the route. Strange but at least it works.

ra

не прочитано,
11 окт. 2020 г., 10:23:4711.10.2020
– OsmAnd