Map orientation icon disappear at No rotation!

73 просмотра

Pertti Lehtinen

не прочитано,
22 авг. 2020 г., 10:55:1522.08.2020
– OsmAnd
Map Orientation icon disappear always as soon as I go two steps forward on the tree step selection loop.

At first it is Movement direction then Magnetic direction but as soon as I go to No orientation the mode icon disappear.
The only way to get it back is to select it from the tree menu options but not No rotation.

It used to be OK earlier but about a year ago I noticed this proplem the first time.

Can I fix it my self somehow?

Dmitry Prodchenko

не прочитано,
10 сент. 2020 г., 03:40:1810.09.2020
– OsmAnd
Hello! Thank you for the feedback.
You can control the "Compass" button visibility in Menu – Configure Screen.

Tom Crocker

не прочитано,
10 сент. 2020 г., 10:53:2810.09.2020
– osm...@googlegroups.com