displayed infos in navigation + day/night-switching

ra

Jun 3, 2019, 9:01:59 AM6/3/19
to Osmand
hello osmand-fans! I seek knowledge about 2 display-"problems": I would like to change the display-sequence of infos upper right corner but cannot find a means for that.
and I would like to make the automatic switching between day and nicht display less sensible, it switches to often (under bridges and some trees e.g.) - any ideas? thank you!

ra

Jun 3, 2019, 9:05:22 AM6/3/19
to Osmand

and: can I change the emailing of new postings here from immediately to once/twice a day or so? I can't seem to find it ...

Bart Eisenberg

Jun 3, 2019, 2:22:13 PM6/3/19
to Osmand
The information in the upper right corner, and elsewhere, is specified at menu > Configure screen

The settings for day and night mode are in menu > Settings > Map Mode.  It sounds like you have yours on light sensor.  You could try one of the others: Sunrise/Sunset, for example.

ra

Jun 3, 2019, 3:30:48 PM6/3/19
to Osmand
yes, I know that! but how can they be sortet? I find the sequence non-logic
and need a sequence that doesn't attract my eyes longer than neccessary
from the road.

yes, as there is no setting for a lower sensitivity I will change for the
sunrise/set-mode. thank you!

Bart Eisenberg

Jun 3, 2019, 3:49:48 PM6/3/19
to Osmand
Sorting of the onscreen fields is not an option