Add labels to gpx points

Michael Otieno

Jul 2, 2019, 3:49:46 AM7/2/19
to Osmand
Hi there? I am fairly new at using OSMand. Is there a way one can be able to display gpx point labels on OSMand? Take for instance labelling the unique ID field from the gpx points. Thank you all in advance

Helmut Jarausch

Jul 2, 2019, 4:37:28 AM7/2/19
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Go to settings -> MyPlaces -> Tracks
Then click the three vertical points next to your track and select "show on map".

Michael Otieno <mikeot...@gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 2. Juli 2019, 09:49:
Hi there? I am fairly new at using OSMand. Is there a way one can be able to display gpx point labels on OSMand? Take for instance labelling the unique ID field from the gpx points. Thank you all in advance

Michael Otieno

Bart Eisenberg

Jul 2, 2019, 10:21:08 AM7/2/19
to Osmand
You can show labels for GPX waypoints, but not for GPX points as you describe.

Michael Otieno

Jul 2, 2019, 10:52:03 AM7/2/19
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bart. This is one feature that OSMand developers. It would go a long way in determining which GPS points have been tracked or not.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osmand/afa0e53f-e1ed-49dc-a8ec-da170a9e508f%40googlegroups.com.

Bart Eisenberg