How to display foot paths / stairs on car based profiles (BRouter...)

58 vues

R Adolph

non lue,
21 juil. 2020, 10:37:2521/07/2020
à OsmAnd
Hello everyone!

Does someone know ow to make footpaths and stairs visible in a profile based on the default car profile? I only use OsmAnd with BRouter plugin for bicycle navigation and am using multiple BRouter profiles so that I need to make use of the car/bicycle/pedestrian (+fast/short) OsmAnd base profiles to link to other profiles in BRouter. Unfortunately the base car profile does not show the foot paths and stairs and thus is less useful here. I could not find a way to switch these on and wonder if a custom render.xml might be the key but I have no idea how this works or what exactly I would have to do to make it work like I want it...

Maybe related to this: I experience (for bicycling) far too early "you reached your intermediate point" notifications along with those points being removed from the map (100 m to be exact) - maybe this only applies to those default car based profiles as well?! I thought the option to notify only on the last couple of meters (I dont have the exact english name, I'm using the german version) within the speech settings of the navigation profile had to do with this, but it does not.

Greetings from Germany,
R. Adolph

Everton Hermann

non lue,
21 juil. 2020, 10:52:1521/07/2020
à osm...@googlegroups.com
Hello
If the problem is the number of available profiles you can export, for instance the bike profile and import it again. You will then have two bike profiles.
Best regards

R Adolph

non lue,
22 juil. 2020, 11:32:1622/07/2020
à OsmAnd
actually no, I'm not exporting profiles but want to make use of BRouters way of using upto 6 profiles (BRouter profiles, not OSMand profiles) - do you know the BRouter plugin?

regards,
R. Adolph

Everton Hermann

non lue,
22 juil. 2020, 11:59:1322/07/2020
à osm...@googlegroups.com
What I mean is that you can duplicate your osmand Bike profile as much as you want, so that you don't need to use the osmand car profile

Screenshot_20200722-175237.png

R Adolph

non lue,
23 juil. 2020, 11:47:1323/07/2020
à OsmAnd
Yes, I know that, but it doesnt help with BRouter. BRouter takes OSMand's base profile that was used to create that OSMand profile you are using (bike / car /foot and nothig else) plus takes into account the shortest or quickest flag (from navigation options) and from this derives upto 6 routing profiles being used by BRouter.

So you HAVE to use 2 car and 2 foot OSMand profiles in order to map these to 4 other BRouter profiles (plus 2 bicycle ones)...

regards,
R. Adolph
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to osm...@googlegroups.com.

R Adolph

non lue,
23 juil. 2020, 11:47:5123/07/2020
à OsmAnd

Poutnik Fornntp

non lue,
23 juil. 2020, 12:06:2823/07/2020
à osm...@googlegroups.com,R Adolph
You can still map OSMAnd transportation modes to BRouter profiles on BRouter application level.

Dne 23. července 2020 17:47:19 R Adolph <goo...@velo17.de> napsal:

Everton Hermann

non lue,
24 juil. 2020, 02:56:3724/07/2020
à osm...@googlegroups.com,R Adolph
By looking at brouter source code I got your point, in this case you can use a profile that extends the default one by reapplying the parameters for pathways and steps.
Here is an example.
And it's here that it filters out the steps and paths for the car profile:

Pedestrian.render.xml

R Adolph

non lue,
24 juil. 2020, 03:39:5724/07/2020
à OsmAnd
Oh this looks woderful Everton, thank you very much for taking the time to have a look into this. Do I just copy the xml into the rendering sub folder or do I have to enable this as well?

Thanks again and have a nice weekend!

Greetings,
Rodja

Everton Hermann

non lue,
24 juil. 2020, 05:11:5424/07/2020
à osm...@googlegroups.com
copy it in the rendering subfolder and select pedestrian profile in configure map/Map Style

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message