Own icoon setten in osmand

HW Ksd

Jul 19, 2020, 9:02:01 AM7/19/20
to OsmAnd
Hello, i am busy tonlearn to use osmand.
I have found a lot of things but i wanted to use own icoons by special poi. So conpercontact and p4n are that possibel?

Thanks
Henk

Henk

Jul 19, 2020, 12:24:05 PM7/19/20
to OsmAnd

Op zondag 19 juli 2020 15:02:01 UTC+2 schreef Henk:
Hello, i am busy to learn to use osmand.
I have found a lot of things but i wanted to use own icons by special poi. So campercontact.nl and p4n are that possible?

Thanks
Henk

Dmitry Prodchenko

Jul 20, 2020, 6:57:34 AM7/20/20
to OsmAnd
Unfortunately, OsmAnd doesn't support external icons for favorites or waypoints. If you miss some icons, you can provide a list and we will create a request for adding them.

Tom Norton

Jul 20, 2020, 7:02:55 AM7/20/20
to OsmAnd
I vote for an icon for Bakery!!!!

Dmitry Prodchenko

Jul 20, 2020, 10:22:04 AM7/20/20
to OsmAnd
The current nightly build I think have one icon for bakery
.Снимок экрана 2020-07-20 в 17.20.29.png

Henk

Jul 20, 2020, 3:38:48 PM7/20/20
to OsmAnd
Where can i find this icons????