Old purchase of contour line plugin doesn't show in play store

Richard Quint

May 18, 2019, 2:48:18 PM5/18/19
to Osmand
I purchased OsmAnd+ and the contour line plug in several years ago for my Kindle Fire.  When I tried to install them on a newly acquired Android phone OsmAnd+ was there and installed just fine, but there was no sign of the contour line plugin having been purchased.  Has something changed over the years?  Is there anyway to search the records?

john whelan

May 18, 2019, 3:18:00 PM5/18/19
to Osmand
Did you purchase the contours plugin from the Amazon store?

If so it may not have registered on the google store.

Cheerio John

On Sat, May 18, 2019, 2:48 PM Richard Quint, <richard...@gmail.com> wrote:
I purchased OsmAnd+ and the contour line plug in several years ago for my Kindle Fire.  When I tried to install them on a newly acquired Android phone OsmAnd+ was there and installed just fine, but there was no sign of the contour line plugin having been purchased.  Has something changed over the years?  Is there anyway to search the records?

Richard Quint

May 18, 2019, 3:26:53 PM5/18/19
to Osmand

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 12:18:00 PM UTC-7, john whelan wrote:
Did you purchase the contours plugin from the Amazon store?

If so it may not have registered on the google store.

Thank you John---you got it in one.  I was searching through the wrong folders in my e-mail archive.  Is there any way to transfer the record to the google store?