What are the best offline maps for elevation?

Luca Quassiati

Jul 18, 2020, 2:56:04 PM7/18/20
to OsmAnd
I love OSM maps because they have the most detailed hiking path info.
What are the best offline maps that contain OSM data plus elevation that I can use in OsmAnd?
Something as similar as possible to OpenTopo (which unfortunately seems to be only online?).
Much appreciated,

Luca

Helmut Jarausch

Jul 19, 2020, 5:09:05 AM7/19/20
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Have you installed the "slope map" for your country?

Luca Quassiati