OsmAnd Favorites: Select certain favorite-groups (NOT all) for displaying on map

閲覧: 33 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Ralf Linhard

未読、
2019/09/11 11:13:252019/09/11
To: Osmand
I use the favorite function quiet a lot to mark locations for personal interests.
At the moment I group favorites in categories in this way: <city> - <(personal) category> and the colour of the favorite-group

Two examples:
- "Nürnberg - restaurants, café, bars, pup": color "red"
- "Nürnberg - culture, education, etc": color "blue"

Is there a function in OsmAnd, to choose for example just one or to groups of favorites, displaying on the map.
All other favorite groups should'nt be displayed...

My idea behind this is, to organise in this way my favorite places in cities...
But if all favorites will be displayed, it's a bit too much on the display...

A screenshots is added for example...

Thanks in advance for any help, idea...
Screenshot_20190911-170607_OsmAnd.jpg

P Wat

未読、
2019/09/11 16:30:432019/09/11
To: Osmand
Hi Ralf.
If I understand what you want, it is actually pleasantly simple.  Try this:-
At bottom left of the screen, touch the "hamburger menu".  (Three horizontal bars).
In there, select "My Places".
In there, select My Favourites (if it hasn't already appeared)
Toward the right hand end of any "Category", touch the three vertical dots.
Find "Show on map".  Slide the slider left for on or right for off.
When you return to the map you should see the effect you want.
If that's not what you want, let me know.
Good luck.
Paul W
全員に返信
投稿者に返信