Display elevation of a place tapped on

hjar...@gmail.com

May 27, 2023, 4:47:59 PM5/27/23
to OsmAnd
When I tap on a place on the map it's coordinates are displayed but not it's elevation.
Is there a possibility to find out the elevation? Contour lines are displayed though.
Thanks for a hint
Helmut

danilo baggini

May 28, 2023, 6:47:42 AM5/28/23
to Osmand Chat
I have the same question.
Will be helpful to see the elevation also !

Dmytro Prodchenko

May 29, 2023, 4:34:43 AM5/29/23
to OsmAnd
Hello! Thank you for the feedback.
It will be available soon with new Terrain map. Currently it only available in nightly builds.

lodrog...@gmail.com

May 29, 2023, 10:04:07 AM5/29/23
to OsmAnd
On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 11:34:43 AM UTC+3 dmpr...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello! Thank you for the feedback.
It will be available soon with new Terrain map. Currently it only available in nightly builds.

thanks for the info.
Will this new function appears with the 4.5 version ? into the download section, we will found a reminder for update of srtm files ?
- what accuracy will be available ? 1" or 3" ?

danilo baggini

May 31, 2023, 8:55:04 AM5/31/23
to Osmand Chat
What means "nightly builds" ?

Helmut Jarausch

May 31, 2023, 1:41:07 PM5/31/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Nightly builds can be downloaded from

or, once you have a develop build installed, there is a "builds" button.

Helmut Jarausch

May 31, 2023, 1:43:07 PM5/31/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
I have a recent development build installed but I cannot find a means to display the elevation.

danilo baggini

May 31, 2023, 2:45:28 PM5/31/23
to Osmand Chat
There are twelve apk...which of them to see elevation ?

Dmytro Prodchenko

Jun 1, 2023, 3:43:26 AM6/1/23
to OsmAnd
Hi!
Accuracy will be from 5 to 15 meters depend on place.
To test this feature OsmAnd Pro is needed. You need to activate it in Menu – Plugins – OsmAnd Development – Test height map, after this new map will be available in the downloads.

Helmut Jarausch

Jun 1, 2023, 3:11:55 PM6/1/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
The version android-full-arm doesn't have this option.
And version master-OpenGL cannot be installed on my Android 8.1 phone.

Dmytro Prodchenko

Jun 2, 2023, 11:02:43 AM6/2/23
to OsmAnd
Yes, "Version 2" of Map rendering engine is needed for using new type of maps. By default, enable it starting Android 9. You can try to switch Map rendering engine in Menu – Settings – OsmAnd Settings – Map rendering Engine – Version 2.

Akkana Peck

Jun 2, 2023, 2:50:27 PM6/2/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
On the latest beta build from Google's play store, Version 2 of the rendering engine is on by default, but tapping on Heightmap under OsmAnd development/settings goes to a page listing Pro features ... none of which seem related to heightmaps. Is it a Pro-only feature?

...Akkana
> >> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osmand/7a9ac27a-f3e8-4613-9093-1094a93f528cn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> >> .

Helmut Jarausch

Jun 4, 2023, 3:08:58 PM6/4/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dmytro,
I managed to get the elevation of the center of the displayed map section.

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 4:18:57 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476