CycleMap missing

Lucian Satmarean

Jun 26, 2019, 7:00:19 AM6/26/19
to Osmand
Hi, I have OsmAnd and decided to buy OsmAnd+ (mainly to support the guys for doing a great job).
In the free version I used CycleMap, but in OsmAnd+ I see that this map is no longer available. Anyone knows why, and if there's any workaround to get it?
Thanks.

Dmitriy Prodchenko

Jun 27, 2019, 3:10:14 AM6/27/19
to Osmand
Hello, Lucian!
Both OsmAnd version is no longer support OpenCycleMap tyles. You can use Bicycle profile with turn on routes.

P Wat

Jun 27, 2019, 2:22:51 PM6/27/19
to Osmand
Hi.
In "Configure map" you will find you have 4 or 5 options; Browse map, Driving (car), Cycling, Walking, (I also have "Boat").  Any one can be selected as your "Default" profile, and each can be set up with different features showing, different rendering, or you can opt for a different "map source".
Paul W.

Lucian Satmarean

Jun 28, 2019, 9:49:31 AM6/28/19
to Osmand
Isn't there any workaround for this? This layer had some details (especially mountain pathways) that other maps don't have. Plus the contour lines. I used to mix the offline map + OpenCycleMap, it worked awesome.

P Wat

Jun 30, 2019, 4:46:45 AM6/30/19
to Osmand
I get contours via Osmand's Coutour plugin.
PW