Install BRouter outside the Internal Storage Space

Marc Roujansky

Mar 2, 2020, 10:43:26 AM3/2/20
to OsmAnd

Hello,

I am a Samsung Galaxy A8 2018, and I do not know how to install BRouter outside of the Internal Storage Space.

I want to put BRouter on the SD card.

Do you know how to do it ?

Regards,
Marc Roujansky

Arndt

Mar 3, 2020, 7:43:31 AM3/3/20
to OsmAnd
Hi Marc,

the revision-log says, starting with BRouter 1.5.2, "easy install on external SD (but RD5s will be deleted on uninstall)"

So what you want to do should be the default.

On initial install, the base-dir-selection dialog should show he 2 special directories "../Android/data/btools.routingapp/files" for the internal and the external SD, together with the free spaces, so you should recognize which one is the external.

In order to get to the base-dir-selection dialog again, you must uninstall the BRouter app first.

But of course, the Android universe is too diverse to kno for sure what will happen on different devices. So maybe just tell me what the base-dir-selection dialog looks like?

regards, Arndt

P Wat

Mar 3, 2020, 2:55:52 PM3/3/20
to OsmAnd