how to exit navigation

I8DBBQ

Feb 10, 2021, 1:28:11 PM2/10/21
to OsmAnd
I am a bit new to OSmand. Overall it's working well for me, but I can't find any way to exit navigation if I decide to cancel a trip, which is something that happens frequently. Where is the option to cancel navigation once a route has started? Sorry to ask such a dumb question - but I can't find it!

Peter Elderson

Feb 10, 2021, 2:29:15 PM2/10/21
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Hit Route, then Dismiss

Mvg Peter Elderson

Op 10 feb. 2021 om 19:28 heeft I8DBBQ <watso...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

I am a bit new to OSmand. Overall it's working well for me, but I can't find any way to exit navigation if I decide to cancel a trip, which is something that happens frequently. Where is the option to cancel navigation once a route has started? Sorry to ask such a dumb question - but I can't find it!

Tom Crocker

Feb 10, 2021, 2:47:06 PM2/10/21
to OsmAnd
What Peter says is right, but at least on mine I need to tap the screen for the navigation/route up-arrow button to show in the first place (along the bottom).

Hope that helps

Tom

I8DBBQ

Feb 10, 2021, 5:52:27 PM2/10/21