'ejoin' Ebike Charging Station

Jake Edmonds

Mar 28, 2021, 3:00:25 AM3/28/21
to Openstreetmap Slovakia
Good morning and apologies for writing in English.

Yesterday I came across an 'ejoin' ebike charging station in Nižná Myšľa.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:E-bike_Charging_Station_-_Nižná_Myšľa,_SK.jpg

I have added it to OSM with mostly correct data but I have a couple of comments.

a) The Bosch connector is a simple standard. All of their ebike uses the same connect, they charge at 36v nominal and first-party chargers are rated up to 2A or 4A.
I have asked ejoin what current their charger is rated for.

b) The Bafang connector is not so simple. Bafang supply systems to manufactures and for DIY installations. As far as I know, there is no standard connector or voltage for DIY ebike batteries.
I assume ejoin's charging station is for Bafangs OEM models but this is not clear. I have asked for clarification.

c) The charging station also includes some features normally associated with amenity=bicycle_repair_station. I have added service:bicycle:tools=yes and service:bicycle:pump=yes. While this practise hasn't been documented on the wiki, according to Overpass, it has been used already in several cases.

Has anyone come across other ejoin charging stations in Slovakia?

daniel abaffy

Mar 28, 2021, 1:11:21 PM3/28/21
to osm_sk
Hello,

a lot of same ebike charging stations by ejoin were installed.
More info about locations are in this FB page (only in Slovak language): https://www.facebook.com/ejoin.my.bike/

---
dango

--
Túto správu ste dostali, pretože v Skupinách Google ste odberateľom skupiny "Openstreetmap Slovakia".
V prípade, že chcete zrušiť odber tejto skupiny a prestať od nej prijímať e-maily, zašlite e-mail na adresu osm_sk+un...@googlegroups.com.