Noob : How to run this?

Raul Piper

Apr 24, 2021, 1:40:36 PM4/24/21
to osm-gps-map
Hello,
Please ignore my noobness.

I am following this :

I did thid  :
sudo apt-get install libosmgpsmap-1.0-1 gir1.2-osmgpsmap-1.0

but how can I run it?
or is there any sample hellp world maps which is linked to this library and can be run or edited.

Best Regards,

Hubert Kowalski

Apr 24, 2021, 3:24:19 PM4/24/21
to osm-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Code examples for linking/running/editing stuff are in https://github.com/nzjrs/osm-gps-map/tree/master/examples

Another example is darktable's map view which heavily relies on osm-gps-map.

Pozdrawiam,
Hubert Kowalski

Raul Piper

Apr 25, 2021, 2:10:04 AM4/25/21
to osm-gps-map
Thanks , it worked,
May I know how can I cross compile it for an embedded arm linux system?Which document to follow. For linux system there is ./configure but I think it checks the dependency on the host .My embeded system is resource constrained and I want to build on the host only.
Belo wis the list of dependecy check which comes when i do the ./configure

..
..
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/Makefile
config.status: creating examples/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/reference/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/reference/version.xml
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing libtool commands

osm-gps-map v1.2.1

Prefix............... : /usr/local
Introspection support : no
gtk-doc documentation : no

Best Regards,

Raul Piper

Apr 27, 2021, 2:01:35 PM4/27/21
to osm-gps-map
can any one please tell how to cross compile this?
what modification to be made in Make file and where?
Best Regards,

Raul Piper

May 3, 2021, 2:48:10 PM5/3/21
to osm-g...@googlegroups.com
Anyone , please let me know
Regards,
Rp

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "osm-gps-map" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osm-gps-map/f3d81f83-ae70-4256-9e8a-d95a570a80efn%40googlegroups.com.