Are brouter.de maps up to date ?

Jean-Pierre Bucciol

May 9, 2022, 6:41:30 AM5/9/22
to OSM Android bikerouting
It's seems to me that the rd5 maps have not been updated recently on the brouter.de server. At least for 15 days.  brouter.m11n.de seems ok.

Stephan Wagner

May 9, 2022, 2:01:02 PM5/9/22
to osm-android...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jean-Pierre

I think you are right. The last update was on April 21, 2022:

https://brouter.de/brouter/segments4/

It seems that the responsible has to restart the process which makes
sure that updated tiles are calculated again.

Thanks for the hint, Stephan

Am 09.05.22 um 12:41 schrieb Jean-Pierre Bucciol:
> It's seems to me that the rd5 maps have not been updated recently on
> the brouter.de server. At least for 15 days. brouter.m11n.de seems ok.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osm-android-bikerouting/269b6674-366c-4b44-9259-ed85484cef93n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osm-android-bikerouting/269b6674-366c-4b44-9259-ed85484cef93n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Dr. Stephan Wagner
ITos GmbH