save bikerPower

Omcb .o

Jun 30, 2022, 1:11:03 AM6/30/22
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hello
My question may be silly but I don't know how to do it:
how do I save bikerPower=150W and not 100W on my PC,
otherwise I have to modify it each time I open BRouter?
A big thank you to all and thanks to BRouter which is a great tool!!
Robert B

Poutnik Fornntp

Jun 30, 2022, 2:10:57 AM6/30/22
to Omcb .o, OSM Android bikerouting
AFAIK, you cannot save it to become a new default value.

The only other option than tweaking the parameter dialog values I am aware is tweaking the profile and upload it as a custom one, what is even less handy.

It would help, if the web stored the last values in cookies. Not sure about desktops I have tried Brave browser on Android and it resets the values when the Brouter-web is reopened.

Using Brouter aware Android application brings option to use your own default profile.

Omcb .o

Jun 30, 2022, 2:31:13 AM6/30/22
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hello Poutnik
thank you very much for all this information.
Have a nice day and happy cycling!!