How does osgViewer::view realize transparent effect in osgViewer::CompositeViewer?

Mirro Xu

Jul 22, 2020, 11:10:43 PM7/22/20
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Env win10 osg3.6.4 GTX1660Ti

Alexandre Vaillancourt

Jul 23, 2020, 8:00:41 AM7/23/20
to osg-...@googlegroups.com
Questions like "How does OSG do X?" can often be answered by looking at the code of OSG.

It is also less useful than just telling us what the issue you're facing is, and how you have tried to solve it.

Le mer. 22 juill. 2020 23 h 10, Mirro Xu <mirr...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Env win10 osg3.6.4 GTX1660Ti

Robert Osfield

Jul 23, 2020, 3:10:48 PM7/23/20
to OpenSceneGraph Users
On Thursday, 23 July 2020 at 13:00:41 UTC+1 alexandre.vai...@gmail.com wrote:
Questions like "How does OSG do X?" can often be answered by looking at the code of OSG.

It is also less useful than just telling us what the issue you're facing is, and how you have tried to solve it.

Have to agree, a single ambiguous subject line doesn't tell anything close enough to know what you actual mean, what you've already tried.  Please remember we aren't sitting over your shoulder, we don't know anything about what your existing knowledge is, what you've already tried, what you specifically mean.  There is no way we can provide an meaningful answer when the question itself is largely meangingless.