MOSC 2011 Pictures

TH Chew

Jul 8, 2011, 2:07:39 AM7/8/11
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just wanna share some pictures I took in the MOSC 2011. Sorry for not being a good photographer.

THChew

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan

Jul 8, 2011, 2:57:37 AM7/8/11
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi THChew,

Thank you for the picture. May I know under what license that you release the picture?

If you have not decided yet, I would like to recommend CC-by-SA 3.0 . Info here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Thanks.

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://blog.mosc.my/ and http://www.mosc.my/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

--
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan

Hanxue Lee

Jul 8, 2011, 3:25:59 AM7/8/11
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Thanks for the efforts to take the photos, upload and share with us all.

Why not upload to a Picasa album and share in Google+? ;-)

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM, TH Chew <teon...@gmail.com> wrote:

TH Chew

Jul 8, 2011, 3:35:20 AM7/8/11
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sharuzzaman,

Wow, I did not (or rather never) think about the license. But anyway, the CC-by-SA 3.0 looks fine to me, so, yeah, I hereby, release these pictures under CC-by-SA 3.0 license :)

@Lee,

No problems. Well, my Picasa account is running out of space, I will see if later I can clear up some space for this album.
Regards,
THChew

Hanxue Lee

Jul 8, 2011, 3:40:34 AM7/8/11
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
I am quite sure with a Google+ account you get unlimited storage on Picasa.

Yeah, I avoided Picasa in the past due to storage limitations. Now it is practically unlimited. See http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1224181

If you've signed up for Google+

Free storage limits

Photos up to 2048 x 2048 pixels and videos up to 15 minutes won't count towards your free storage.

Automatic resizing

All photos uploaded in Google+ will be automatically resized to 2048 pixels (on their longest edge) and won't count towards your free storage quota.

All photos uploaded  to Picasa Web Albums over the free size limit will count towards your 1 GB of free storage. When you reach your storage limit, any new photos you upload to Picasa Web larger than the free size limit will be automatically resized to 2048 pixels (on their longest edge).

Let me know if you need an invite to Google+ :)

Best regards,
Hanxue

TH Chew

Jul 8, 2011, 11:38:51 PM7/8/11
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lee,

Well, actually I don't have a Google Plus account. Know about it too late. Sure, appreciate it if you send me an invite :)

Soire Meira

Jul 10, 2011, 11:03:22 PM7/10/11
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank buddy.. can i download my pic..

2011/7/9 TH Chew <teon...@gmail.com>

Maui Sabily 2011
GPG KeyID: DBDA3074
GPG Fingerprint: 3CCE D281 C894 4FB0 3D22 2141 75C6 E41F DBDA 3074

Soire Meira 2008 - 2011
EascobaNET, Inc 2006 - 2010
Ch0kL@Thack 2002
PaleoY2K 1998 - 2000

http://www.sabily.my
http://www.sabily-my.tk

Developer:
Sabily NetBook Remix 10.10 Al-Quds
Sabily Zakat Calc 0.3.5-2 Stable (Debian/Ubuntu)
Asmawi Office 0.1 Alpha (Webase Presentiton)
Soire TV & Radio (Windows Only - continue version on Linux)
BrutuSamaDia (Remote Desktop Penetration Testing)
Mauiware.AYU.0.6 (Virus Cleanner & Get Back Hidden Files)

Malicious of Dark Knight - "Hack To Learn, Don't Learn To Hack"

Hanxue Lee

Jul 10, 2011, 11:18:04 PM7/10/11
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi TH,

I have invited you. Anyone who needs an invite, please email me directly rather than 'spamming' the list.

Best regards,
Hanxue
Best regards,
Hanxue