Fwd: //bina 2016 - We are back! Register now!

Harisfazillah Jamel

Sep 19, 2016, 11:24:51 AM9/19/16
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
//bina/ 2016

Latest Innovation on Cortana Intelligence, Cloud, Big Data and Open Source technologies.

Date      : 27 September 2016, Tuesday
Time      : 9.00am – 5.00pm (Registration begins at 8.30am)
Venue    : Dome, Level 4, TM Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur

This is a free conference.

If you have difficulties viewing this mail, please click here

spacer

spacer

cid:image003.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

spacer

cid:image005.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

cid:image006.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

spacer

cid:image007.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

cid:image008.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

spacer

cid:image009.jpg@01D2082C.D5536000

spacer

Microsoft respects your privacy. Please refer to our online Privacy Statement.

If you would prefer not to receive future promotional emails from Microsoft Corporation please click on this link. These settings will not affect any newsletters you've requested or any mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Microsoft services.

To set your contact preferences for Microsoft Communications, click on this link.