Fwd: MaGIC recently rolled out the e@Stanford Program

Harisfazillah Jamel

Aug 12, 2014, 5:55:31 PM8/12/14
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera

Forward email from a friend.

MaGIC recently rolled out the e@Stanford Program where we will be selecting a group of dynamic startups for a week of exclusive entrepreneurship program at Stanford University, followed by another week of networking in Silicon Valley. The program will run from Nov 9 - 21, 2014, and we are getting the word out and accepting applications from now until Aug 20, 2014

http://www.mymagic.my/programs/stanfordtraining/

and another announcement

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2014 MOSCMY2014 is open for registration

http://www.mosc.my/packages

Please email to regist...@mosc.my and CC mos...@gmail.com for registration detail and payment.

Regards

Haris