Storing a POJO as/in vertex

Tuhin Sengupta

Jul 31, 2019, 11:14:30 AM7/31/19
to OrientDB
Hi all,

I am using OrientDB 3.0.
Now, Orient API's allow saving POJO's using simple API as follows:

Animal animal = new Animal();
animal
.setName("Gaudi");
animal
.setLocation("Madrid");
animal
= db.save(animal);
Orient stores the object and serializes/de-serializes it while saving/fetching.

Is it possible for a user to use this in-built serialization/de-serialization while using the graph model of Orient DB?
In other words, is it possible for a user to have POJO saved as/in a vertex instead of a document?

Regards,
Tuhin

Marek Bisz

Aug 1, 2019, 10:49:37 AM8/1/19
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
As far as I remember - It was enough to inherit from "V" class.

So I just created empty POJO V class on implementation side

Tuhin Sengupta