ORCID Token issue

Scott Chamberlain

Feb 23, 2021, 4:08:24 PM2/23/21
to ORCID API Users
Hi All,

I maintain an R client for the ORCID API. A user is reporting an issue with their token. They are always getting a 401 error when using the token on their server, but it works in other contexts. I have run out of ideas. Maybe ORCID devs know some common issues that we can poke at.  The issue is at https://github.com/ropensci/rorcid/issues/91

Any help appreciated!

Thanks! Scott Chamberlain

Demeranville, Tom

Feb 23, 2021, 4:29:25 PM2/23/21
to Scott Chamberlain, ORCID API Users
Hi Scott,

I've jumped on the thread.  Hopefully I'll be able to help.

Tom Demeranville
Product Director
ORCID Inc

Scott Chamberlain