InCommon's COmanage

Sheila Rabun

Jul 7, 2021, 1:38:16 PM7/7/21
to ORCID API Users
Hi all,

I’m writing to see if anyone has implemented InCommon’s Trusted Access COmanage platform, and if so have you used their ORCID integration? If so, please respond.  Thank you!

Cicilia Conceicao de Maria

Jul 7, 2021, 9:57:18 PM7/7/21
to Sheila Rabun, ORCID API Users
Sim, sou responsavel pela gestao do portal de periodicos da uem: https//www.periodicos.uem.br
verifiquei que pdemos acessar via rnp(cafe).
respeitosamente,

Cicilia De Maria
Fone: 55-44-3011-4104
Fone: 999515981

Em qua., 7 de jul. de 2021 às 14:38, Sheila Rabun <sheil...@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hi all,

I’m writing to see if anyone has implemented InCommon’s Trusted Access COmanage platform, and if so have you used their ORCID integration? If so, please respond.  Thank you!

Laura Paglione

Jul 7, 2021, 10:43:24 PM7/7/21
to Cicilia Conceicao de Maria, Sheila Rabun, ORCID API Users, Benjamin Oshrin
Hi Sheila, I'd be happy to talk with you about the COmanage integration if you'd like (I'm the project coordinator there!) If there are several people who are interested, I'd be happy to reserve some time to go through things via video conference.

Best, L