Is there any quick way to change checkboxes to radio buttons?

Władysław Czaja

Nov 20, 2020, 6:35:33 AM11/20/20
to Orbeon Forms
How to quickly change checkboxes into radio buttons. I mean that I have many controls with checkboxes in my form (where I have already added hints and help messages) and I do not want to re-insert these hints and help messages just because I change the checkbox to radio

Jarosław Kowalewski

Nov 20, 2020, 1:45:30 PM11/20/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Just go to Advanced->edit source and in the external editor replace
image.png
Or change one by one appearance of the field in builder
image.png
If you use
image.png

pt., 20 lis 2020 o 12:35 Władysław Czaja <wladysl...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
How to quickly change checkboxes into radio buttons. I mean that I have many controls with checkboxes in my form (where I have already added hints and help messages) and I do not want to re-insert these hints and help messages just because I change the checkbox to radio

Władysław Czaja

Jan 17, 2021, 1:36:01 PM1/17/21
to Orbeon Forms
Hi Jarek,

This solution works. Thank you very much.

Vlad