Form description

Mani

May 6, 2020, 1:23:36 AM5/6/20
to Orbeon Forms
Hi Alex - I see that 'Form settings->General settings->form description' in the form builder is a plain text area. Assuming I cannot add html what is the best way to add styling to the text in the form description area?

Thanks

Form desc.PNG

Alessandro Vernet

May 6, 2020, 8:32:13 PM5/6/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manish,

HTML in the form description indeed isn't supported right now; I've added a
+1 from you on RFE #2955. Instead, you could maybe use an Explanatory Text
field at the top of your form, but unlike the form description, that
Explanatory Text would need to be in the first section of you form. I hope
that this can work for you.

https://github.com/orbeon/orbeon-forms/issues/2955

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Erik Bruchez

Jul 10, 2020, 2:55:28 PM7/10/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
We have now implemented support for HTML form descriptions.

https://github.com/orbeon/orbeon-forms/issues/2955

This will be available in Orbeon Forms 2020.1.

-Erik