How to localize Orbeon Forms 2020.1

Władysław Czaja

Feb 9, 2021, 5:05:18 AM2/9/21
to Orbeon Forms
How translate

'Drag files here or use the button below'
'Select file/Select files'

Where to put these translations in Form Runner and Form Builder resources
according to the instructions here?

Alessandro Vernet

Feb 9, 2021, 8:33:36 PM2/9/21
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vlad,

This is done in an XBl component, specifically `attachment.xbl`.

https://github.com/orbeon/orbeon-forms/blob/master/form-runner/jvm/src/main/resources/xbl/orbeon/attachment/attachment.xbl

And of course, we're always happy to take contributions for localized
resources ;). And if additional motivation is needed, this will also save
you from having to merge your changes back in the next time you upgrade
Orbeon Forms!

-Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Władysław Czaja

Feb 10, 2021, 5:21:16 AM2/10/21
to Orbeon Forms
Hi, Alex

Thank you for the information.

Here is 'attachment.xbl` with Polish translation - attached, of course ;)

Vlad
attachment.xbl

Alessandro Vernet

Feb 11, 2021, 6:46:10 PM2/11/21
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vlad,

Thank you! One little annoyance is that before we can incorporate your
changes, we need to have a CLA signed (see link below). Do you think you
would be able to that? And if you have any question you prefer send me
privately, feel free to send me an email.

https://doc.orbeon.com/contributors/cla