New blog post (correct link): The new Multiple File Attachments control

Erik Bruchez

May 26, 2020, 1:22:45 PM5/26/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com

Jarosław Kowalewski

May 26, 2020, 4:08:09 PM5/26/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hurray!
Finally some modern solution and more than expected by users and customers.

One question: Does it work in the background the same way as now. I mean model structure?

I can't wait to download 2020.1 version :)

//Jarek

Erik Bruchez

May 26, 2020, 6:12:09 PM5/26/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Good :)

If you mean does it upload files in the background, then yes, it's the same
as now. If you attach multiple files they are currently uploaded one after
the other.

-Erik

--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/