checkbox formula

yvenezia1

Jun 11, 2020, 8:04:44 PM6/11/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
I am writing a survey with very complex branching. I'm new to this
technology.
Could someone please explain how to use the formula field to show a text box
if *any* checkboxes have been selected? I've tried this (below) but the
result is if 1 is selected the text box shows. However, if 1 and 2 are both
selected the text field does not show. If you have reference material for
xpath form fields, I'd be forever grateful.

$question-1='1' or $question-1='2' or $question-1='3' or $question-1='4'

Thank you,
Yvonne

--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

Mani

Jun 11, 2020, 10:21:41 PM6/11/20
to Orbeon Forms
Hi Yvonne, below xpath should work for your case.

count(xxf:split($question-1)) >= 1