How to make the save date in a form control in repated grid?

Władysław Czaja

Sep 22, 2022, 2:49:31 AM9/22/22
to Orbeon Forms
Hi all,

When I modify the process under the save button  and insert:

xf:setvalue(ref = "//submit-date", value = "current-date()")

This working, but only when we haven't repeated grid
The `submit-date` is just the first row set.

Regards
Vlad

Władysław Czaja

Sep 22, 2022, 5:12:34 AM9/22/22
to Orbeon Forms
xf:setvalue(ref = "//submit-date", value = "current-date()" all="true")

working now, but it is necessary to press the save button again

Maybe it is possible to set a setvalue to a button "another repetition orbeon" to check that the first set is filled with date ?

Regards
Vlad

Alessandro Vernet

Sep 22, 2022, 9:49:38 PM9/22/22
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vlad,

In your form, I picture a repeated grid, in which you have a column "Submit state". Is this correct? And are you saying that you would like to set the value of this field to the current date when a new row is added? If so, what about setting the Initial Value to `current-date()` for this field?

-Alex