Issues After Updating Keystore

Oscar

Jan 27, 2021, 3:42:49 PM1/27/21
to Orbeon Forms
All,

I am having an issue after updating the keystore associated with SSL.

Recently, a certificate expired and we received a new one. However, after creating a new keystore with the same name and password as the old keystore. The initial website loads fine with no issue. However, after accessing authenticating the Form Runner, I receive an error. This error is also present when attempting to access a form directly. Would anyone have any idea if I missed something when creating the keystore?

I have uploaded the error log for your consideration.

Regards,

Oscar

Alessandro Vernet

Jan 28, 2021, 1:36:32 PM1/28/21
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oscar,

Certificates configurations can be a little finicky, and it's going to be
hard for us to help you with that. We can give it a shot, however, it seems
that your log file attachment is missing.

-Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Oscar

Jan 28, 2021, 1:51:41 PM1/28/21
to Orbeon Forms

I apologize for this Alex, I have included the log file in this comment.
orbeon.log

Alessandro Vernet

Jan 29, 2021, 2:27:29 AM1/29/21
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oscar,

I am looking at the log find your attached, but I'm not seeing any error
there. Am I missing something? If not in the log, where are you seeing an
error?