Is it possible to set one label for two or more controls in Orbeon Forms?

Władysław Czaja

Jan 22, 2021, 3:38:34 AM1/22/21
to Orbeon Forms
Hi all,

Is it possible to set one label for two or more controls (I mean textfields, as is possible with checkboxes / radiobuttons). I am currently using expalantory text control, but it is logically independent control.

Vlad

Alessandro Vernet

Jan 22, 2021, 8:10:32 PM1/22/21
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vlad,

This isn't currently possible, but it turns out that we were just internally
discussing about it today (!), and created the following request for
enhancement. You let us know if this is in line with what you had in mind,
or if you have any feedback for us.

https://github.com/orbeon/orbeon-forms/issues/4758

-Alex

-----