publishing post

Andrzej

Oct 28, 2020, 4:09:41 PM10/28/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
I cannot post any message.

--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

Andrzej Kaczówka

Oct 28, 2020, 4:18:28 PM10/28/20
to Orbeon Forms
Alex,

I try to reply to your message but all posts I sent are still removed, I don't know why. I removed all external links but the message is visible for a while and then removed (The message has been deleted).

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alessandro Vernet

Oct 29, 2020, 1:07:00 AM10/29/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Andrzej, you apparently were not a member of this group / mailing list, so
your messages were going to the moderating queue. I approved some of your
messages, trying to reject those who looked like duplicates, and added you
to the group, so in the future your messages should be accepted right away.

If you are using a Google account, you can also access the group on
https://groups.google.com/g/orbeon.

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Alessandro Vernet

Oct 29, 2020, 8:22:35 PM10/29/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrzej,

Somehow I still had to approve your last 2 messages (including the one I am
respond to now), even if you are showing as a group member. Strange; we'll
have to see if that issue goes away, and otherwise I'll just approve your
messages.
Message has been deleted

Alessandro Vernet

Oct 30, 2020, 1:40:45 PM10/30/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Andrzej, that is exactly what happened. I'm not sure why Google Groups flags
those messages as "spam"; hopefully, with repeated approvals, the Google
magic will learn that your messages aren't spam :).