Validate a date withing the current fiscal year?

ken....@qualifacts.com

Jul 30, 2020, 4:32:37 PM7/30/20
to Orbeon Forms
How do I valid date within the current fiscal year, which starts on July 1 of one year and ends on June 30 of the following year

Alessandro Vernet

Aug 3, 2020, 1:58:03 PM8/3/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

The following expression should do the trick. Here, I set `$input-date`,
which is the date we want to check, to today, so the expression returns
true. You'll let me know if this works for you.

https://gist.github.com/avernet/7b9c399fb9d03655d10e976cff0db0f5

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Alessandro Vernet

Aug 10, 2020, 2:21:25 PM8/10/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

Did you get to try the expression checking if a given date is in your
current fiscal year? If so, did that work for you?

Ken Gober

Aug 10, 2020, 2:37:18 PM8/10/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Alessandro,

Actually, I haven't had a chance to get back to it. I will have bandwidth
probably end of week. Thanks so much for your input. I'll keep you posted on
the progress!

Ken Gober
Implementation Technical Analyst
O: 615-386-6755 ex. 5034
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/orbeon/1597083681084-0.post%40n4.nabble.com.

Alessandro Vernet

Aug 10, 2020, 3:13:14 PM8/10/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Got it Ken, and of course there is no rush on our side. When you get a chance
to get back to it, you'll let me know if this is causing you any trouble.

ken....@qualifacts.com

Aug 28, 2020, 3:06:17 PM8/28/20
to Orbeon Forms
Alessandro, Thank you for your assistance! The form doesn't need this formula now. But thanks again!

Alessandro Vernet

Aug 28, 2020, 8:27:48 PM8/28/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Got it Ken, hopefully this will be useful to someone else :).