Section templates with a grid and dropdown

isorokin

Jul 24, 2020, 1:45:26 PM7/24/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to create a section template that has two fields a grid and a
dropdown dialog. I am using the "library" keyword in the form name,
publishing my form, and reloading the toolbox. Despite these steps, it is
not showing up. Using the demo site, I want my section templates to show up
like Patrick's controls. What am I doing wrong?

--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

Alessandro Vernet

Jul 24, 2020, 8:47:35 PM7/24/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Igor,

I imagine that this is the same issue that Virgil brought up on Twitter (see
link below), correct? The behavior of the section template on demo escapes
me. We will investigate this, and we will follow-up when we know more about
it.

https://twitter.com/VPrudens/status/1286220232168574977

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Alessandro Vernet

Jul 29, 2020, 3:14:53 PM7/29/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Igor,

I think this is because you were editing the form library/library. But the
global library should be orbeon/library, not library/library. When editing
orbeon/library things work as expected for me. You will let me know if this
indeed solves the problem for you.

-Alex

Alessandro Vernet

Aug 5, 2020, 1:33:49 PM8/5/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Igor,

Did you get a chance to try using `orbeon/library`? If so, did the section
template show up as expected with that app/form name for your library?

‑Alex