An error has occurred while processing the request when move form definition from CE to PE

Władysław Czaja

Jul 23, 2020, 7:20:01 AM7/23/20
to Orbeon Forms

I want to move form definition from CE to PE (trial version) - Tomcat 9, without relational database, only eXist-db. Copy xml code in edit source CE version and paste in PE version. When I click Test, I have: An error has occurred while processing the request. The form is quite long - around 19,000 lines in source. Is it a problem with the form definition or the environment settings?
Message has been deleted

Władysław Czaja

Jul 23, 2020, 9:52:02 AM7/23/20
to Orbeon Forms

There was a problem with the definition of the form. Log4j helped. https://doc.orbeon.com/configuration/advanced/xforms-logging

Alessandro Vernet

Jul 24, 2020, 9:00:17 PM7/24/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Great Władysław, I'm glad you found what the problem was.

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon